Winter vacations plans
Hi again. In this blog I’m going to talk you about my
winter vacation plans.
The truth is that this winter I will not have vacations because
I’ll be working. However, I will tell you about what I would like to do if I
had vacations.
So, today I’m write to travel. Another
day I was talking with a friend about traveling and how much I like the idea of
knowing new places and new experiences. For this I try to save money to travel
on vacation, even for a few days.
Of Chile I
don’t know much the south. Just a month ago my boyfriend went to live to
Concepción, so I plan to take advantage of traveling and get to know all the
places near that city, especially the mountain range. So I can travel,
accompany to my boyfriend, not spends a lot of money.
Another thing
that I would like to do is travel to see my family, since I did not visit them
three months ago. I miss my niece Renata, a lot!
I would also
like to eat many new things, try new recipes and cook for my whole family, and I
would also like to see many movies that I have pending. Finally, I would like
to go out with my friends to dance, because I love dance <3
I know that
are many things! But, is only illusion because I’ll be working in an office. So
bored! L
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment