Animals and pets :)

Imagen relacionada



Hi! Today I’m going to talk about animals and pets. I love animals, but I don't have pets in this moment, because I live in apartment, and dogs (the pets that I would like to have) would be bored there.

My mom has four dogs in her house. They are all females: Matilda, Jacinta, Dominga and Sofi. Sofi and Dominga are sisters, and they are always togheter. They are small, cute, and very playful. One of them sleeps in my mom’s bed.

I think dogs are so intelligent, and so sensitive, they are so beautiful.

Years ago, my younger brother had a squirrel called Theodore. It was very cute, but the truth is that I don’t like animals so small, they make me nervous.

In my family my younger brother is the one who most likes animals. He also had turtles of water, but nobody else liked them very much. I remember that at night they made noise with their little nails.

I think that all the animals are fantastic, but of all the pets that we had, without a doubt my favorites are the dogs, and I would like to have a dog someday to accompany us. When I live in a house with a big back yard, I will adopt a dog that needs a house and a family.


I hope to know about your pets, and favorite animals J

Comments

Popular Posts