Suffragette

Hi!

This post is about suffragette movie. I really love this movie, because I think it shows the women's fight to achieve our rights, and the film shows it in a very real way.

The movie shows that women have had to fight for decades to get their rights, and even to this day we don't achieve all the rights that belong to us.

One thing that I like about the movie is that in Maud's history we can see the contradictions of being a feminist in a world where we are wifes, daughters, mothers, but we can't be free women. I think that being a feminist is very difficult, but I think it is the only way to achieve our rights.

One thing that I didn't like about the movie was seeing the suffery of Maud, who is a very good and brave woman, but she had to suffer a lot to makes decisions, to be able to fight...and all her suffering is for a patriarchal society, and for her husband, Sonny.

My favorite character is Maud. I think she is a very real woman, who trough history is growing as a woman and becoming more and more brave.

                                    Resultado de imagen para suffragette

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts