Postgraduate studies


Resultado de imagen para ciudad y mujeres

Hi everyone, today we are going to talk you about a postgraduate studies.

Well, I study anthropology and I’m in the last year of the career. Until recently I did not know what topics I liked, but since last year I discovered that I like urban anthropology. So my plan is to work to raise the money to study an postgraduate in urbanism.

This topic is widely studied in Catholic University, so I would like study there. In this university they have many articles about urbanism.

I would also introduce myself in gender studies to be able to work on urban issues with a gender focus.

I would like study on classroom course, but part time, because I would have that continue work, and in that way it would be more easy.

Since I still can’t study a postgrade, I study in my free time, and also participated in the network of women in the city, there are many women who study topics related to the city and gender.

There are some feminist authors (women) who have talked about the women in the city. Authors as Ana Falú, Paola Jirón, who is anthropologist of this faculty, and I've learned a lot by reading your text. I recommended they a lot. 

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I hope to know your interest. Bye. 

Comments

  1. Urbanism it's so interestign. I want to study some relationated with that too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts