My Job
I started working this month, on the foundation Social Urbanism. I come to this foundation to do my professional practice, but then continue working there. My job is related with citizen participation in urban projects.
One thing that like about working there it being able to contribute to people getting involved in planning city. I like this because I think that the city should be more equality, especially with women's, childrens, and really with the marginalized groups of the city.
This is why I have to be on the ground to talk with people, and use the methodologies that I learned in anthropology. I also to be in the office, but I like the days where we are going to interact with people and know the territories.
I hope continue working there, or with themes related with the city planning, because I think that social scientists can contribute a los to integrate people in this proceedings.


I love urbanism too. It's an area that not many people want to study but it's so beatiful, and the society need better cities!
ReplyDeletewow, is great that you work and study in the same time!
ReplyDelete