A country I would like to visit: France

Recently I’ve been thinking about a plan of my future and it is about traveling. This plan is because I have always two things will make me truly happy is traveling and known different places, and work here in Chile to change a lot of things I can’t accept as they are. So my plan is going to France, because there is a nice and awesome place to learn the language, working as a anthropologist –or not-, it doesn’t really matters.

I just want to work and learn the language and visit every place I can. Speaking French is one of the requirements to get the Swiss nationality and then I will study there something I like and it could be useful to work in Chile, to make a change.

I don’t really know much about this country, but I would like to live in a city with beaches and not so typical, so I don’t want to live in Paris, maybe Nantes, a city I've just look up.  

  


Comments

  1. France...! I love France Movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. make a change is a wonderful goal of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, I would love to know the Sena River

    ReplyDelete
  4. France is a place with a lot of interesting history and for the movies looks like a beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  5. France it's really beauty, i like french movies too haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful place, i would love to go there!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts